Online and Accelerated Admissions
Ready to earn an online or accelerated degree with us? Apply today. We aim to attract high-quality candidates who will excel in our non-term online and accelerated programs. We also make applying to our programs as straightforward as possible. That’s why GMercyU is considered one of Pennsylvania’s best institutions for accelerated and online education.
After you’ve completed our initial online application, one of our admissions counselors will contact you to help you continue the process. They’ll confirm the information in your application and advise you about what supporting materials you will need to gather next. These include, but are not limited to:
- Official college transcripts from every college or university you have attended
- A current professional resume
- Letters of recommendation from individuals who can speak to your professional achievements and suitability for graduate-level study
- Proof of English language proficiency, usually in the form of TOEFL test scores, if you are not a native English speaker
Undergraduate Online/Accelerated Programs
GMercyU offers the following online/accelerated (non-term) undergraduate programs.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with choice of two concentrations:
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Looking for application requirements for the 40+ undergraduate programs offered on our main campus in Gwynedd Valley, Pa? See the main undergraduate application requirements page.
Graduate Online/Accelerated Programs
GMercyU offers the following online/accelerated (non-term) graduate programs.
- Online Master of Business Administration, with choice of two concentrations:
- Graduate Business Certificates
We also offer a 4+1 MBA program for traditional, undergraduate students.
- Online Master of Science in Counseling with Clinical Mental Health Concentration
- Online Master of Science in Counseling with School Counseling
- Online Clinical Mental Health Post-Master's Certificate
- Online School Counseling (PreK-12) Post-Master's Certificate
- Online Master of Science in Education – Master Teacher
- Online Master of Science in Educational Administration
- Online Master of Science in Educational Administration – Curriculum and Instruction
- Online Master of Science in Education – Special Education
- Online Master of Science in School Counseling (K-12 Certification)
- Online Post-Master’s K-12 Principal Certification Program (Administrator I Certification)
- Online Curriculum and Instruction Supervisory Certificate (Post Master's)
- Online Special Education Certification Program (for certified teachers)
- Online Special Education Supervisor Certification
- Online School Counseling Certification Program (K-12)
- Online Superintendent Certification
- Online Executive Doctorate in Educational Leadership (EdD)
- ABD EdD Completion Program – Educational Leadership
Nursing and Health Programs
- Online Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Practitioner
- Online Post-Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Public Health Program
See graduate application requirements
Looking for information on our Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (MSOT) Program? Please click here.