Online Leadership Certificate Program
Drive Sustainable Growth with Strategic Skills Grounded in Ethics
Build executive-level skills and knowledge for ethical leadership of teams and organizations with GMercyU. Our online leadership certificate program is designed for working managers, supervisors, and executives who want to achieve more.
In this graduate-level management certificate, you’ll gain practical knowledge for creating stronger workplace cultures grounded in social responsibility and sustainability.
The GMercyU Difference
This leadership certificate program offers you the opportunity to enhance your skillset with MBA-level coursework in human resources, leading global teams and projects, and corporate social responsibility. Unlike other leadership certificate programs, we offer:
- Small classes with plenty of personal attention from faculty
- An emphasis on leadership through service and ethical decision-making
- Accelerated course schedules featuring seven-week course blocks, so you can focus on one set of concepts at a time
- Broader leadership skills development integrated into coursework, including presentation, writing, and research skills.
With our leadership certificate program, you can take your career to new heights, while learning to manage, motivate, and mobilize diverse global teams.
The online leadership certificate program consists of four MBA-level courses.
- MBA 600: Ethical Decision Making and Corporate Social Responsibility - 3 credits
- MBA 700: Organizational Leadership - 3 credits
- MBA 710: Global Management - 3 credits
- MBA 720: Managing Human Capital - 3 credits
Admissions Requirements – Online Leadership Certificate
Our leadership certificate programs are designed for graduates of a bachelor’s degree program or MBA program. You must also:
- Submit official transcripts from all academic institutions attended, demonstrating the achievement of a minimum grade point average (GPA) of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. If below a 3.0, you will be required to submit a personal statement as part of your application.
- Send a copy of your current resume.
- Provide two letters of recommendation speaking to your professional achievements and ability to succeed in a graduate-level academic program.
- Demonstrate achievement of a minimum grade point average (GPA) of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. If below a 3.0, you will be required to submit a personal statement as part of your application.
- Complete the Gwynedd Mercy University Graduate Application.