Gain Executive-Level Skills in Finance, Accounting, Marketing and Management with a Strategic Certification
Build on your experience with advanced expertise from GMercyU’s Strategic Management Certificate. In this convenient, challenging online strategic certification program, you can enhance your ability to conduct research, develop plans, and make decisions grounded in strategy. Our online strategy management course can help you raise your profile with current or future employers and start improving your performance with actionable knowledge from day one.
The GMercyU Difference
This strategic planning certification teaches MBA-level coursework in key executive decision-making areas such as finance, marketing, and accounting. This strategy certificate features:
- Small classes with field-experienced faculty mentors
- An emphasis on ethical decision-making within a global business context
- Accelerated course schedules featuring seven-week course blocks, so you can focus on one set of concepts at a time
- Broader business skills integrated into coursework, including presentation, writing, and research skills.
Our strategic management course can equip you for more responsibility and enhanced performance in your current role.
Curriculum – Online Strategic Planning Certificate
The online strategic planning certificate consists of four MBA-level courses.
- MBA 610: Strategic Management - 3 credits
- MBA 620: Accounting for Decision Makers - 3 credits
- MBA 630: Marketing Planning - 3 credits
- MBA 650: Managerial Finance - 3 credits
Admissions Requirements – Online Strategic Planning Certification
Our strategic planning certifications are designed for graduates of a bachelor’s degree program or MBA program.
You must also:
- Submit official transcripts from all academic institutions attended, demonstrating the achievement of a minimum grade point average (GPA) of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. If below a 3.0, you will be required to submit a personal statement as part of your application.
- Send a copy of your current resume.
- Provide two letters of recommendation speaking to your professional achievements and ability to succeed in a graduate-level academic program.
- Demonstrate achievement of a minimum grade point average (GPA) of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. If below a 3.0, you will be required to submit a personal statement as part of your application.
- Complete the Gwynedd Mercy University Graduate Application and pay the application fee.