Facilities Rental and Catering
Our Gwynedd Mercy University campus is too beautiful not to share! Located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania just 30 minutes outside of Philadelphia, GMercyU welcomes outside groups to our 160-acre campus for your events, conferences, meetings, or even wedding photos. Our home is your home!
Facilities Available at GMercyU
Waldron Board Room
GMercyU’s Waldron Board Room is the perfect spot to host a meeting or dinner.
- Room Use – For meetings and dining
- Entire Room Capacity – 150 people
- Large Side Capacity – 100 people
- Small Side Capacity – 50 people
Julia Ball Auditorium
Host your next concert, play or large meeting in GMercyU’s Julia Ball Auditorium.
- Room Use – For meetings, concerts, plays.
- Buffet may be set up in lobby area.
- Capacity – 398 people
GMercyU’s Merck Auditorium is perfect for larger meetings or workshops.
- Room Use – For meetings
- Capacity – 73 people
Connelly Faculty Center
GMercyU’s Connelly Faculty Center has an auditorium and classrooms to fit your needs.
- Room Use – For meetings
- Capacity – 145 people
GMercyU’s classrooms are available to rent for meetings, workshops or classes.
- Room Use – For meetings or classes
- Capacity – 30 people
Overnight Accommodations at GMercyU
Interested in a longer stay? Gwynedd Mercy University has four residence halls available to you, offering traditional residence hall rooms and suite-style rooms.
- GMercyU's newest residence hall, completed in 2006
- Three-story building that can house more than 200 guests
- Each floor has three study lounges and a social lounge, as well as laundry facilities and community kitchen
- Handicapped-accessible units are located on each floor.
- Security desk located at the building's entrance
- Completed in August 2001
- Suite-style living quarters and semi-private bathrooms with sink and vanity
- Full kitchen facilities on each floor
St. Brigid Hall
- Completed in January 2000
- Suite-style living quarters in doubles and triples, and semi-private bathrooms with sink and vanity
- Rooms are spacious and are furnished with modern, modular furniture
- Base for the Office of Campus Safety and Security
- The first residence hall at Gwynedd Mercy University
- Popular among guests for its spacious wardrobes and two-story lounges
- Three-wing complex consists of double rooms
Recreational Facilities at GMercyU
Gwynedd Mercy University has both indoor and outdoor recreational facilities available to you during your stay here. The Griffin Center is our sports complex and houses a full-length basketball court, aerobic studio and racquetball courts. Step out of the complex to enjoy our tennis and basketball courts as well as our baseball, softball and soccer fields.
If you’re looking to host an outdoor event, the Genuardi Pavilion, equipped with picnic tables and a bathhouse, is the place for you.
Wedding Photos at GMercyU
The Lady Garden, built in 1906-07, is GMercyU's formal garden and was part of the original estate. For the design savvy, the garden is a Georgrian Revival design and the walls are the work of Horace Trumbauer, a well-known Philadelphia architect. The Lady Garden features beautiful shrubbery, picturesque flowers and an ornate ironwork gate.
If you're a Griffin couple or are looking for a unique backdrop for your wedding or engagement photos, the Lady Garden is the special place for you.
Lady Garden Reservation Form
For pricing and details or to make your reservation for any option above, contact:
215-646-7300 ext. 21419
Dining and Catering Services at GMercyU
GMercyU Dining Hall
For your convenience during your stay at GMercyU, Parkhurst Dining Services offers a variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner catering options. During the academic year, you are also welcome to eat in our dining hall or grab a bite at our various cafes on campus.
To make arrangements for catered food events, contact:
Parkhurst Dining Services
GMercyU's Healthy Campus Initiative
All of GMercyU’s campuses are tobacco and smoke-free. The policy went into effect in 2017 and prohibits the use of all tobacco and smoke-inducing products on campus grounds, including parking areas. It applies to all persons on campus, including students, faculty, staff, and guests. Learn about GMercyU’s Healthy Campus Initiatives here.