Online Health Care Administration Certificate Program
Support Practitioners and Patients with Executive-Level Health Care Management Skills with a Health Care Administration Certificate
Drive better efficiency, safety, and use of information in health care organizations with the MBA-level content taught in our online Health Care Administration Certificate. This four-course online certificate in health care administration teaches specialized skills in finance, information systems, and management for the growing health care administration sector.
Whether you want to enter health care administration for the first time or build on previous experience, earning your health care administration certificate online with us can help.
The GMercyU Difference
The health care administration certificate online teaches MBA-level coursework in key executive decision-making areas such as finance, marketing, and accounting. This strategy certificate features:
- Small classes with field-experienced faculty mentors
- An emphasis on health care sector-specific business skills
- Accelerated course schedules featuring seven-week course blocks, so you can focus on one set of concepts at a time
- Broader business skills integrated into coursework, including presentation, writing, and research skills.
Our health care administration certificate program can equip you for career opportunities with greater responsibility in hospitals, clinics, care homes, health care service providers, and health care product companies.
Curriculum – Health Care Administration Certificate Online
The online certificate in health care administration consists of four MBA-level courses.
- MBA 610: Strategic Management - 3 credits
- MBA 730: Health Care Budgeting, Planning & Finance - 3 credits
- MBA 740: Managing Health Care Delivery Systems - 3 credits
- MBA 750: Health Care Information Systems - 3 credits
Admissions Requirements – Online Certificate in Health Care Administration
You must be a graduate of a bachelor’s degree program or MBA program to apply to our health care administration certificate programs. You must also:
- Submit official transcripts from all academic institutions attended, demonstrating achievement of a minimum grade point average (GPA) of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. If below a 3.0, you will be required to submit a personal statement as part of your application.
- Send a copy of your current resume.
- Provide two letters of recommendation speaking to your professional achievements and ability to succeed in a graduate-level academic program.
- Demonstrate achievement of a minimum grade point average (GPA) of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. If below a 3.0, you will be required to submit a personal statement as part of your application.
- Complete the Gwynedd Mercy University Graduate Application.
Have questions? We're ready to help! Please contact:
Wivina Chmura, Associate Director of Admissions
Sign up for Wivina's weekly office hours