Online Degree Programs (Accelerated Options)
Earn Your Degree Online at GMercyU
Earn the degree you need to take your career in a new direction in a format that’s flexible, convenient, and focused on your needs: choose online learning with GMercyU. We offer online undergraduate and graduate programs in business, nursing, education, counseling, and applied psychology to help you advance in your current field or break ground in a new one.
Our online programs feature the same quality course content, experienced instructors, and small-class environment our on-campus programs are known for. When you choose to study online with us, you’re making a smart investment in your personal and professional future.
Online Programs at GMercyU
We offer online degree programs which include an associate degree, bachelor’s degree completion programs, master’s degree programs, post-master’s degree certificate programs, and an innovative online doctorate in education (EdD.).
Choose from the options below to learn more.
Online Business Degrees:
- Online Associate of Science in Business Administration: This foundational degree teaches skills for entry-level career opportunities in business.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Organizational Management: This online bachelor’s completion program equips you for entry-level management of people and processes through strategic decision-making.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Health Administration: Apply general business and specialized health administration knowledge to health care workplaces.
- Online Master of Business Administration – Health Care Administration: Develop specialized, advanced knowledge for directing health care operations and finance.
- Online Master of Business Administration – Strategic Management and Leadership: Gain executive-level skills and knowledge for leadership and innovation in business.
- Online Master of Business Administration – Transportation Leadership: Direct finances, emergency management, and operations in the private and public transport industry.
- Online Graduate Business Certificate – Strategic Management: Take MBA-level courses in strategy, marketing, finance, and accounting.
- Online Graduate Business Certificate – Health Care Administration: Gain sector-specific knowledge in finance, health care delivery, and health care information systems.
- Online Graduate Business Certificate – Leadership: Gain knowledge of corporate social responsibility, managing global teams, and more.
- Online Graduate Business Certificate – Transportation Leadership: Take courses in transport sector finance, operations, and emergency management.
Online Nursing Degrees:
- Online Health and Nursing Prerequisite Courses: Cover the prerequisites you need to take a bachelor’s degree in nursing with online health and laboratory science courses.
- Online Master of Science in Nursing – Clinical Nurse Specialist (Adult-Gerontology): This two-year online MSN equips you to provide expert patient care in a variety of clinical settings.
- Online Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Educator: Develop skills to train new nurses in classrooms and clinical experience settings.
- Online Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Practitioner (Adult Gerontology or Pediatrics): Build advanced nursing skills to provide primary care across the lifespan and qualify as a nurse practitioner.
- Online Post-Master’s Certificate – Primary Care (Adult Gerontology or Pediatrics): If you hold a master’s, take the courses you need to pursue licensure as a nurse practitioner.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP): Prepare for leadership in the profession by enhancing your clinical knowledge, management, and research skills.
Online Education Degrees:
- Online Master of Science in Education – Master Teacher Program: Take your instructional skills to new levels with this program for experienced educators.
- Online Master of Science in Education – Secondary Education Certification: Prepare for Pennsylvania Instructional I Certification in secondary subject areas.
- Online Master of Science in Special Education – Pre-K-8: Gain skills to work with special-needs students in primary and middle school.
- Online Master of Science in Educational Administration with K-12 Principal Certification: Build skills for leading departments, schools, and connecting with communities.
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction Supervision: Help shape educational programs and coach teachers on best-practice teaching methods with this degree.
- Online K-12 Principal Certification: Prepare for leadership as a principal or administrator in this program for experienced educators who hold a master’s degree.
- Online Supervisor of Curriculum and Instruction Certification: This certificate equips master’s degree graduates for curriculum and instruction supervision.
- Online Pre-K-8 Special Education Certification: Take your teaching skills further with this special education certification program for working teachers.
- Online Superintendent Certification: If you hold a master’s or doctoral degree, you can build the executive skills and knowledge you need to pursue superintendent certification.
- Online Supervisor of Special Education Certification: Experienced special education teachers can build skills for leading programs and mentoring new professionals.
- Online Executive Doctorate in Educational Leadership: Our unique Ed.D. program features three concentration options and dissertation support from day one.
- Online A.B.D. Completion Program – Doctorate in Educational Leadership: Get the support you need to finish your doctorate in education.
Online Counseling Degrees:
- Online Master of Science in Counseling – School Counseling: Help children and young people achieve goals, overcome obstacles, and prepare for their futures.
- Online Master of Science in Counseling – Clinical Mental Health: Provide skilled support and empowerment to people in need as a clinical mental health counselor.
- Online Master of Science in Counseling – College Counseling Student Affairs: Be an advisor to and advocate for students in many post-secondary educational settings and career advising services.
- Online Post-Master’s Pk-12 School Counseling Certification: Build on your previous counseling or education master’s with a certification program that teaches school counseling knowledge.
Online Psychology Degree:
- Online Bachelor of Science in Applied Psychology: Use psychological principles to make better decisions in a range of industries with this two-year degree completion program.
Benefits of Earning a Degree Online
Earning your degree online offers convenient, flexible access to quality training for the next phase of your career.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Course content that mirrors our on-campus offerings, with accelerated class options available
- An interactive online learning environment with that provides you with schedule flexibility
- The same small class sizes and personalized attention you’d find in our classrooms
If you’re on military deployment, work full-time, or work unpredictable shifts, a GMercyU online degree could be right for you.
For more information about our online degree programs, or to begin your application, contact GMercyU today!