Online Degree Programs (Accelerated Options)
Earn Your Degree Online at GMercyU
Earn the degree you need to take your career in a new direction in a format that’s flexible, convenient, and focused on your needs: choose online learning with GMercyU. We offer online undergraduate and graduate programs in business, nursing, education, and counseling to help you advance in your current field or break ground in a new one.
Our online programs feature the same quality course content, experienced instructors, and small-class environment that our on-campus programs are known for. When you choose to study online with us, you’re making a smart investment in your personal and professional future.
Online Programs at GMercyU
We offer online degree programs which include bachelor’s degree completion programs, master’s degree programs, post-master’s degree certificate programs, and an innovative online doctorate in education (EdD.).
Choose from the options below to learn more.
Online Business Degrees
- Online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Organizational Management
This online bachelor’s completion program equips you for entry-level management of people and processes through strategic decision-making.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) with a concentration in Healthcare Administration
Apply general business and specialized healthcare administration knowledge to healthcare workplaces.
- Online Master of Business Administration – Health Care Administration
Develop specialized, advanced knowledge for directing health care operations and finance.
- Online Master of Business Administration – Strategic Management and Leadership
Gain executive-level skills and knowledge for leadership and innovation in business.
- Online Graduate Business Certificate – Strategic Management
Take MBA-level courses in strategy, marketing, finance, and accounting.
- Online Graduate Business Certificate – Health Care Administration
Gain sector-specific knowledge in finance, health care delivery, and health care information systems.
- Online Graduate Business Certificate – Leadership
Gain knowledge of corporate social responsibility, managing global teams, and more.
Online Nursing Degrees
- Online Health and Nursing Prerequisite Courses
Cover the prerequisites you need to take a bachelor’s degree in nursing with online health and laboratory science courses.
- Online Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Practitioner (Adult Gerontology or Pediatrics)
Build advanced nursing skills to provide primary care across the lifespan and qualify as a nurse practitioner.
- Online Post-Master’s Certificate – Primary Care (Adult Gerontology or Pediatrics)
If you hold a master’s, take the courses you need to pursue licensure as a nurse practitioner.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Prepare for leadership in the profession by enhancing your clinical knowledge, management, and research skills.
Online Education Degrees:
- Online Master of Science in Education – Master Teacher Program
Take your instructional skills to new levels with this program for experienced educators.
- Online Master of Science in Education – Secondary Education CertificationPrepare for Pennsylvania Instructional I Certification in secondary subject areas.
- Online Master of Science in Special Education – Pre-K-12
Gain skills to work with special-needs students in primary and middle school.
- Online Master of Science in Educational Administration with K-12 Principal Certification
Build skills for leading departments, schools, and connecting with communities.
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction Supervision
Help shape educational programs and coach teachers on best-practice teaching methods with this degree.
- Online K-12 Principal Certification
Prepare for leadership as a principal or administrator in this program for experienced educators who hold a master’s degree.
- Online Supervisor of Curriculum and Instruction Certification
This certificate equips master’s degree graduates for curriculum and instruction supervision.
- Online Pre-K-12 Special Education Certification
Take your teaching skills further with this special education certification program for working teachers.
- Online Superintendent Certification
If you hold a master’s or doctoral degree, you can build the executive skills and knowledge you need to pursue superintendent certification.
- Online Supervisor of Special Education CertificationExperienced special education teachers can build skills for leading programs and mentoring new professionals.
- Online Executive Doctorate in Educational Leadership
Our unique Ed.D. program features three concentration options and dissertation support from day one.
- Online A.B.D. Completion Program
Doctorate in Educational Leadership: Get the support you need to finish your doctorate in education.
Online Counseling Degrees:
- Online Master of Science in Counseling – School Counseling
Help children and young people achieve goals, overcome obstacles, and prepare for their futures.
- Online Master of Science in Counseling – Clinical Mental Health
Provide skilled support and empowerment to people in need as a clinical mental health counselor.
- Online Post-Master’s Pk-12 School Counseling Certification
Build on your previous counseling or education master’s with a certification program that teaches school counseling knowledge.
Benefits of Earning a Degree Online
Earning your degree online offers convenient, flexible access to quality training for the next phase of your career.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Course content that mirrors our on-campus offerings, with accelerated class options available
- An interactive online learning environment with that provides you with schedule flexibility
- The same small class sizes and personalized attention you’d find in our classrooms
If you’re on military deployment, work full-time, or work unpredictable shifts, a GMercyU online degree could be right for you.
For more information about our online degree programs, or to begin your application, contact GMercyU today!