Online Accelerated Master's & Doctorate Programs in Education
A Flexible Way to Earn a Graduate Degree in Education
With state-of-the-art technology and experienced educators as your guide, our online master’s degree programs in education will help you develop the advanced teaching and educational leadership skills you need to make a real and lasting difference in the lives of students. Our Master of Science in Education programs also offer a path to teacher certification for students with a bachelor's degree who want to become a teacher.
All of our graduate degree programs in education are offered in an accelerated online format that allows you to earn your advanced education degree without interrupting your career.
You will learn with and be supported by qualified faculty and other educators from around the country.
Online & Accelerated Graduate Education Degrees
Doctorate Programs in Education
- Accelerated Executive Doctorate in Educational Leadership (EdD)
- Accelerated Executive Doctorate in Educational Leadership - ABD Completion Program
- Online Special Education Certification (for teachers with or without a master’s degree)
- Online Special Education Supervisor Certification (for experienced special education professionals with a master’s or doctorate degree)
- Online Principal Certification K-12 (for teachers with a master’s degree)
- Online Curriculum and Instruction Supervisory Certification (for teachers with a master’s degree)
- Online School Counseling Certification PreK-12 (for teachers or counseling professionals with a master’s degree)
- Online Superintendent Certification (Letter of Eligibility for experienced educational administrators with a master’s or doctorate degree)
New for Fall 2023: Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Certificate for all working professionals. More information coming soon.
Accelerated Online Master’s Degrees in Education (MSEd)
We currently offer the following online and accelerated master’s degrees in education and concentration areas for current and aspiring teachers in Pennsylvania:
- Online Master of Science in Education – New Teacher Certification Program
- Online Master of Science in Education – Master Teacher Program
This unique online accelerated program offers you a flexible, supportive learning environment where you can earn a master’s degree in education and prepare for your Pennsylvania Instructional I Certification at the same time. You can prepare for the following certification levels:
- PreK-4 Certification
- Secondary Biology Certification 7-12
- Secondary Mathematics Certification 7-12
- Secondary English Certification 7-12
- Secondary Social Studies Certification 7-12
Master of Science in Special Education
Master of Science in Educational Administration
- Online Master’s in Educational Administration – K-12 Principal Certification
- Online Master’s in Educational Administration – Curriculum and Instruction
Master of Science in School Counseling
Advance Your Career and Make a Difference
GMercyU’s graduate programs in education will help you advance your career and make a lasting difference in the lives of students. Call 844-707-9064 or send e-mail to email@example.com to contact an admissions counselor. You also can begin your application online now!