St. Luke's University Health Network Tuition Discount for GMercyU Programs
St. Luke's University Health Network and Gwynedd Mercy University have entered a collaborative partnership to provide educational advancement opportunities for SLUHN employees.
Full time, part-time and per diem employees of St. Luke's University Health Network (“Eligible Employees”) are eligible for a 10% tuition discount on GMercyU's programs, including:
- online/accelerated undergraduate programs
- online/accelerated graduate or certificate programs
- traditional on-campus associate and bachelor degree programs
This partnership excludes all full-time, on-campus graduate programs and the Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program, which require full-time enrollment that would likely preclude the ability to maintain SLUHN employment. Applicants must meet all academic requirements for admission to a program and provide verification of employment.
Interested in a GMercyU program? Please mention you're an employee of St. Luke's University Health Network and contact:
Wivina Chmura, Associate Director of Admissions
Opening in 2024, the 65,000-square foot Frances M. Maguire Healthcare Innovation Center will be the largest academic building on campus, conveniently located adjacent to Maguire Hall and Valie Genuardi Hall.
The building will feature flexible, state-of-the-art classroom spaces, study spaces for students, and immersive simulation and skills labs where students can practice clinical skills and address complex patient scenarios.
It will also offer multiple spaces for inter-professional collaboration among programs. Nursing students will be able to collaborate with Public Health, Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Respiratory Care, Radiation Therapy, Radiologic Technology, Psychology and other students to provide optimized patient care, a best-practice in healthcare.
Explore GMercyU Programs
On-campus undergraduate degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Weekend BSN
- Bachelor of Health Science Degree in Occupational Science
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science or Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Health Science Degree in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Science Degree in Respiratory Care
- Bachelor of Health Science Degree in Respiratory Care
- Bachelor of Social Work
View all undergraduate programs here
Featured Program: AS Degree in Respiratory Care
This three-year degree offers a quick path to professional competency as a respiratory therapist. GMercyU is just one of 10 schools out of 400+ nationwide to receive the prestigious American Association for Respiratory Care’s (AARC) APEX Award.
Online, accelerated undergraduate degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) with Healthcare Administration concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) with Organizational Management concentration
Online graduate degrees and certificates:
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Degrees
- 3 choices: Family Nurse Pracitioner (FNP), Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP), or Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGNP)
- Advanced Practice Nurse Certificate (APRN) Post-Graduate Certificate
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Degree
- Master of Science Degrees in Counseling
- 2 choices: Clinical Mental Health or School Counseling
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
- Master of Speech Language Pathology Prerequisite Program
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Healthcare Administration concentration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Strategic Management and Leadership concentration
View all graduate programs here