Online Nursing Degree Programs
Earn an Online Nursing Degree at GMercyU
The nursing profession needs leaders with advanced skills. You need a nursing program that lets you continue working. GMercyU can help: our online nursing programs offer established nurses the opportunity to further their educations with flexible online learning options. Our on-campus BSN degree program and accelerated nursing programs allow you to choose a program that fits your lifestyle, while helping you achieve your goal of becoming a nurse.
With our online nursing degrees, you’ll benefit from convenient study, plus the caring community and quality curriculum that has been a hallmark of GMercyU’s Frances M. Maguire School of Nursing and Health Professions for more than 60 years.
In addition to the online nursing school programs described below, Gwynedd Mercy University also offers a four-year Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree at our main campus in Gwynedd Valley, PA.
Online Nursing Programs at GMercyU
With expert faculty, flexible programs, and commitment to student success, GMercyU's online programs are unlike any online nursing schools in the area.
- Online Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Program (AGNP) - This part-online MSN program offers you advanced nursing knowledge and skills for advanced clinical practice and leadership.
- Online Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Program (PNP) - Help children get their best start in life. Become a (PNP) by earning your degree from one of the best programs in the state.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Program (MSN-FNP) - Our MSN-FNP program will put your skills to work in the realm of primary care and prepare you to provide healthcare for entire families.
- Online Post-Master’s Nurse Practitioner Certificate Program - If you already hold an MSN, but want to serve as a primary care provider, this graduate Nurse Practitioner certificate program will help you prepare.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - This online graduate nursing program offers advanced practice nurses the opportunity to achieve the highest level of leadership in clinical practice.
Benefits of Earning a Nursing Degree Online
Thanks to advances in technology, it’s now possible for accredited institutions like GMercyU to offer continuing education for nurses online. Our online nursing degree programs can help you:
- Prepare for a new level of leadership or a new specialty area in nursing
- Earn a new degree in a flexible online format that accommodates your shifts and family obligations
- Connect to a caring, motivational community of nursing peers and mentors who can help you deepen and renew your commitment to patient care
- Develop professional network contacts who can help you discover new career opportunities
Best of all, you can apply what you learn online tonight to help your patients tomorrow. Flexible learning, a caring community, and immediate career relevance: our online nursing degree programs can help you become the nurse you want to be. It's why we earned our reputation as one of the best online nursing schools in Pa.
Accredited Online Nursing Program
In addition to the University’s accreditation by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, the online and on-campus nursing programs in Gwynedd Mercy University's Frances M. Maguire School of Nursing and Health Professions are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (www.ccneaccreditation.org).