Online Nursing Programs in PA - Bachelors, Masters & Certificate Options
Earn an Online Nursing Degree at GMercyU
The nursing profession needs leaders with advanced skills. You need a nursing program that lets you continue working. GMercyU can help: our online nursing programs offer established nurses the opportunity to further their educations with flexible online learning options. Our on-campus BSN degree program and accelerated nursing programs allow you to choose a program that fits your lifestyle, while helping you achieve your goal of becoming a nurse.
With our online nursing degrees, you’ll benefit from convenient study, plus the caring community and quality curriculum that has been a hallmark of GMercyU’s Frances M. Maguire School of Nursing and Health Professions for more than 50 years.
In addition to the hybrid and online nursing school programs described below, Gwynedd Mercy University also offers a four-year Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree at our Main Campus in Gwynedd Valley, PA.
Online Nursing Programs at GMercyU
With expert faculty, flexible programs, and commitment to student success, GMercyU's online programs are unlike any online nursing schools in the area. Our online Doctor of Nursing Practice programs both feature fully online learning options. Our hybrid nursing master’s degrees combine significant online coursework with some on-campus meetings.
- Hybrid MSN - Clinical Nurse Specialist (Adult-Gerontology) – This part-online MSN program offers you advanced nursing knowledge and skills for advanced clinical practice and leadership.
- Hybrid MSN - Nurse Educator - Our MSN-Nurse Educator program prepares you to teach in clinical college programs.
- Hybrid MSN - Nurse Practitioner - Want to offer primary care as a nurse practitioner? Our nurse practitioner program prepares you to diagnose patients, provide treatments, and prescribe medications.
- Hybrid MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner - Our MSN-FNP program will put your skills to work in the realm of primary care and prepare you to provide healthcare for entire families.
- Post-Master’s Nurse Practitioner Certificate - If you already hold an MSN, but want to serve as a primary care provider, this graduate Nurse Practitioner certificate program will help you prepare.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - This online graduate nursing program offers advanced practice nurses the opportunity to achieve the highest level of leadership in clinical practice.
Benefits of Earning a Nursing Degree Online
Thanks to advances in technology, it’s now possible for accredited institutions like GMercyU to offer continuing education for nurses online. Our online nursing degree programs can help you:
- Prepare for a new level of leadership or a new specialty area in nursing
- Earn a new degree in a flexible online format that accommodates your shifts and family obligations
- Connect to a caring, motivational community of nursing peers and mentors who can help you deepen and renew your commitment to patient care
- Develop professional network contacts who can help you discover new career opportunities
Best of all, you can apply what you learn online tonight to help your patients tomorrow. Flexible learning, a caring community, and immediate career relevance: our online nursing degree programs can help you become the nurse you want to be. It's why we earned our reputation as one of the best online nursing schools in Pa.
Accredited Online Nursing Program
In addition to the University’s accreditation by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, the online and on-campus nursing programs in Gwynedd Mercy University's Frances M. Maguire School of Nursing and Health Professions are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (www.ccneaccreditation.org).
Learn more about how you can advance your nursing career with an online nursing degree from Gwynedd Mercy University. Contact an Admissions Counselor today at 877-531-7841 or firstname.lastname@example.org!