Move Ahead in Your Transportation Career
Every other industry in the country relies on transportation, whether it is an urban light rail that connects commuting employees to work or interstate trucking that takes products to market. Gwynedd Mercy University now offers a specialized MBA program designed to help you gain the skills you need to lead in this sector.
Our MBA in Transportation Leadership, developed with SEPTA, teaches advanced skills for careers in public or private transportation and logistics firms. You’ll gain skills in transportation finance, manpower management, and emergency planning with our masters in transportation. After graduating from this program, you can pursue management-track roles or enhance your performance in your current role.
This 30-credit MBA is available online in an accelerated format that fits your current work schedule. Both formats feature challenging coursework and small classes led by experienced instructors who will support your success in our transport management degree program.
Transportation Leadership MBA – What You Will Learn
With the MBA in Transportation Leadership, you can develop a broad base of advanced business administration skills that equip you for high-responsibility roles. After graduation, you should be able to:
- Apply theoretical and experiential knowledge to business problems and business decisions
- Perform research and write about business issues to a high standard using APA format
- Communicate ideas and arguments clearly and persuasively
- Approach work from a service-oriented outlook, with an emphasis on ethical behavior
- Perform case study analysis to develop plans for responding to natural and man-made disasters
- Solve operational or business problems by applying technical knowledge of passenger and freight transportation
- Make personnel decisions based on knowledge of unionized and non-unionized working environments
Shaped by Industry-Input, Taught by Industry-Experienced Instructors
We developed this MBA concentration program in partnership with the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) to ensure it offers you industry-current knowledge and skills. In addition, our faculty members bring direct experience in the transportation industry to the classroom so you can get even more out of your courses.