Campbell Solution Center
Located in Campbell Hall, the Campbell Solution Center (CSC) is where you will find the offices for the Bursar, Financial Aid, and the Registrar.
Need an identification card, or want to make changes to your meal plan? The Campbell Solution Center is the place to go.
Our friendly staff will assist you through each process, or help you find the answers and resources you need.
Student Support Specialists
- Bella Reale
- Dhwani Patel
Contact: CSC@gmercyu.edu or 215-641-5595
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Students in Term programs:
- Fall 2022 Essential Information (Payment options and plan, parent access, refunds, e-refund sign up, student health insurance, parking passes, student IDs, and meal plans)
- Book Vouchers (Fall available: 8/1 - 9/9; Spring available: 12/1 - 1/20; Summer available: 4/1 - until Summer Financial Aid is dispursed)
- Online Textbook Ordering Instructions
- How to Make a Payment
- Financial Aid Information
- Work-Study Opportunities
- How to Apply Flex Money to Student Account
- How to request an ID card
- How to pay and register for a 2022-2023 Parking Permit (must be done online)
Pay and register before August 12th and we will mail your permit to your home address (starting the middle to end of June). If you pay and register after August 12th, you can come into Campbell Hall to pick up your permit.
- How to Receive Your 1098T Electronically
- Registrar’s Office - Register for classes, request a transcript, add/drop a class
- For Spring 2022 GMercyU Health Insurance Plan and waiver information, please see the Bursar's website.