Hybrid MBA Program - Campus, Online and Evening Options
If you’re looking for a flexible part time MBA program that allows you to take both on-ground and online courses, GMercyU’s hybrid MBA program is an excellent choice. All core courses are offered on our Gwynedd Valley campus just two nights a week, with concentration courses offered online. The combination of face-to-face and online courses gives you the best of both worlds, and lets you earn your MBA without interrupting your career.
The GMercyU Difference
At GMercyU, we understand today’s working professionals need options. That’s why we’re now offering our 30-credit part time MBA program in an on-ground and online format. With a focus on ethics and strategic thinking, GMercyU’s hybrid MBA program will help you develop the advanced business knowledge and skills you need to make a real difference in your organization and your career.
As a GMercyU hybrid MBA student, you will:
- Work directly with faculty members who have professional business experience
- Collaborate and network with other business professionals from the greater Philadelphia area
- Learn while you earn – all courses are offered either in the evenings or online, so you can continue to work while you complete your degree
- Complete one MBA course every seven weeks
Choose from three concentrations to complete online:
- Health Care Administration
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- International Business
Did you know?
U.S. grads with an MBA have 89% employment rate and earn a median salary of $105,000, according to a 2018 Graduate Management Admissions Council Report.
What You Will Learn - MBA Program
As a graduate of our hybrid mba program, you will be able to:
- Perform research and write about ideas and arguments associated with business issues to a high standard using APA format
- Verbally communicate ideas and arguments associated with business issues in a clear and persuasive manner
- Apply knowledge and skills to make appropriate business decisions
- Apply critical thinking to real-life work problems through the application of theoretical and experiential knowledge
- Identify issues and strategies related to corporate social responsibility and its implications for business
- Apply technical knowledge of the health care industry to solve workplace problems in health care settings
We have designed our MBA program around a cohort model with small classes. This means that you have the opportunity to establish close professional and personal relationships with classmates through collaboration on projects.
Core Courses (On-Ground) – 21 credits
|MBA 610||Strategic Management|
|MBA 620||Accounting for Decision Makers|
|MBA 630||Marketing Planning|
|MBA 640||Managing Business Operations|
|MBA 650||Managerial Finance|
|MBA 660||Capstone Business Plan|
Select one of the following concentration options (Online):
Strategic Management and Leadership (Online) – 9 credits
|MBA 700||Organizational Theory & Design|
|MBA 710||Global Management|
|MBA 720||Managing Human Capital|
Health Care Administration (Online) – 9 credits
|MBA 730||Health Care Budgeting, Planning, and Finance|
|MBA 740||Managing Health Care Delivery Systems|
|MBA 750||Health Care Information System|
Transportation Leadership (Online) – 9 credits
|MBA 670||Emergency Management to Support Organizational Efficiency|
|MBA 680||Transportation Leadership and Management|
|MBA 690||Public and Private Transportation Finance|
International Business (Online) – 9 credits
|MBA 711||Global Marketing and Planning|
|MBA 712||Supply Chain Management|
|MBA 713||Trade Finance and Risk|
30 credits are necessary to complete the MBA degree. To review course descriptions, please refer to the graduate catalog (PDF).
Meet Surya, a GMercyU international student!
Advance Your Business Career with an MBA
Ready to learn more? Contact (215) 646-7300 ext. 21584 or firstname.lastname@example.org!