Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


You are here


Add/Drop form
Change of Name/Address form
Change of Major/Minor form
Course off campus form
Course Withdrawal form
Enrollment Verification form
FERPA No Disclosure form
Grade Disclosure form
Graduation application form
OCICU form
Course Registration form

1. Click on the form you want.
2. Print the form.
3. Complete the form including all necessary signatures.
4. Mail the form to the Registrar’s Office or bring to the Campbell Solution Center.

5. A change of name also requires a copy of a legal document,

i.e. marriage certificate, social security card, or court document.

No forms will be processed by the Registrar’s Office without the necessary signatures.

If drop/add or course withdrawal is received beyond deadline, as noted on the Academic Calendar, student will be notified.

Location: Campbell Hall


Gwynedd Mercy University
Office of the Registrar
1325 Sumneytown Pike
P.O. Box 901
Gwynedd Valley, PA 19437-0901