School of Graduate and Professional Studies - Accelerated and Online Degree Programs
Gwynedd Mercy University School of Graduate and Professional Studies (GPS)
At Gwynedd Mercy University we understand the challenges that face adult learners. The school of Graduate and Professional Studies helps adult learners along their path of discovery by offering online and accelerated degrees. Our innovative approach revolves around flexibility; our 3 area campus offer students in the Greater Philadelphia region an accelerated on-site experience while our online programs allow students around the world to get a distinctive Mercy education. By offering associates, bachelors and masters programs in both online and on-ground formats our flexibility options extend to any working adult trying to further their education. GPS offers you the direction you need to discover the Next.
AND NOW OFFERING AN ONLINE MBA WITH THREE SPECIALIZATIONS:
Strategic Management and Leadership, Health Care Administration, OR Sustainability Management
To learn more about our programs and call us now toll-free at 877-499-6333 and speak with an Admissions Counselor today!
Learn More About Adult Accelerated and Online Degrees:
Gwynedd Mercy University is now offering classes in Bucks County. Our new campus located on Street Road offers all of our accelerated degree programs. For more information call 877-499-6333.
Gwynedd Mercy University School of Graduate and Professional Studies campus is located on 600 Chestnut Street in Philadelphia, on the corner of Chestnut and 6th Street.
Located in the Public Ledger Building, in the heart of historic Independence Mall and downtown Center City Philadelphia, we extend our educational outreach to serve the Philadelphia community. With recent expansions to the 4th floor of the Public Ledger Building, we now offer 8 fully equipped classrooms, 2 computer labs, and 2 student lounges.
PLYMOUTH MEETING CAMPUS at EAST NORRITON
The Gwynedd Mercy University School of Graduate and Professional Studies campus is located on 480 E. Germantown Pike (at Arch Road) in East Norriton.
The three-story, 20,000 square ft. building has 15 classrooms, a computer lab, meeting rooms and lounge areas. All classrooms are equipped with technology to support the educational experience. For directions, please call the Center at 1-877-GWYNEDD.
Accelerated and Online Business Degrees
- Associates of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration-Organizational Management
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration-Health Administration
NEW Online Business Masters Degree
Accelerated and Online Nursing Degrees
Accelerated and Online Education Degrees (Graduate)
Master of Science in Education
- Master of Science in Education without Certification
- Master of Science in Education PreK-4 Certification
- Master of Science in Education Grades 4-8 (Mathematics and Science Certifications)
- Master of Science in Education with Business, Computers and Information Technology Certification
- Master of Science in Education with Secondary Education Certification in the following content areas to include Biology, English, Mathematics and Social Studies
Master of Science in Educational Administration
- Master of Science in Educational Administration with K-12 Principal Certification
- Master of Science in Educational Administration with Curriculum and Instruction Certification
Master of Science in School Counseling
Master of Science in Special Education
- Master of Science in Special Education with PreK-8 Certification
Master of Science: Course of Study-Intern Certification Program
Certification Only Programs
- PreK-4 Certification
- Special Education PreK-8 Certification
- Grades 4-8 Mathematics and Science Certifications
- Business, Computers and Information Technology Certification
- K-12 Principal Certification
- Curriculum and Instruction Certification
- Post-Masters of Science in Counseling (School Counseling Certification Only)
All degree programs are accelerated programs of the highest educational quality centered on earning a degree through the understanding and application of theory. In U.S.News & World Report’s 2011 edition of “Best Colleges,” Gwynedd Mercy University ranked in the first tier of its category, which is largely attributed to its high graduation and retention rates.
Accelerated On-Ground classes meet one evening per week from 6-10:15 p.m., one evening per week. Online programs have not set class meeting times, allowing you even more flexibility.
In about two years you can earn your college degree. It's a degree of difference that can help you reach your lifelong goals which in turn, can provide you with an opportunity to enrich your life, advance your career and fulfill your dreams.
Gwynedd Mercy University and all programs at Gwynedd Mercy University are fully accredited by the following;
The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
Commission on Higher Education
Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
3624 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2680
Approved for Operation and Degree Granting
By the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Department of Education
333 Market Street
Harrisburg, PA 17126-0333
National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission
61 Broadway – 33rd Floor
New York, NY 10006
We're glad you decided on moving forward in the admissions process.
For applicants who do not meet the GPA requirement may submit a resume and personal statement for additional consideration.
After filling out your online application your Admissions Counselor will call you, to introduce themselves and welcome you to the process. Your Admission Counselor will then work with you to collect the other necessary paper-based forms for acceptance, this includes: a $30 application fee, all official transcripts, and any other forms. If you have any questions please call 877-499-6333.