Masters of Education Degree Programs Online
The School of Education prepares students for successful careers as teachers, school counselors, administrators and other leading positions in the field of education through their accelerated graduate online education degrees. With small classes that allow for individualized attention and guidance, students flourish in the accelerated online degree programs. Gwynedd Mercy University also offers a teacher certification option for those who already retain a bachelor's degree and want to earn an Instructional I Certificate from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
The School of Education offers online education degrees where students use the latest research and information on optimal learning practices and processes--as well as technological resources in the classroom. Gwynedd Mercy University is collaborating with Teachscape®, to provide industry-leading solutions, technology and services for the future educators from Gwynedd Mercy University. Teachscape® has partnered with respected institutions including the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to streamline its approach with the necessary tools for producing dynamic schools and teachers.
In U.S.News & World Report's 2015 edition of "Best Colleges," Gwynedd Mercy University ranked in the first tier of its category, which is largely attributed to its high graduation and retention rates.
Gwynedd Mercy University announces the development of an Accelerated Executive Doctorate in Educational Leadership!
Gwynedd Mercy University is building an accelerated Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership with four academic concentrations. Graduates will be awarded the Doctorate in Education (Ed.D.) with a concentration in one of the following:
• PK-12 Schools and School Districts
• Higher Education
• Special Education
This 2-year, 10-month program, delivered through online courses and three onground residencies, imparts the skills, knowledge, and dispositions necessary to fulfill leadership roles in U.S. and international schools, school districts, colleges, universities, and educational nonprofit organizations.
All courses are approved for ACT 48 hours!
Online and Accelerated Graduate Education Programs
Master of Science in Education:
- Master of Science in Education without Certification (Master Teacher Program)
- Master of Science in Education PreK-4 Certification
- Master of Science in Education with Secondary Education Certification in the following content areas to include Biology, English, Mathematics and Social Studies
Master of Science in Educational Administration:
- Master of Science in Educational Administration with K-12 Principal Certification
- Master of Science in Educational Administration with Curriculum and Instruction Certification
Master of Science in School Counseling:
Master of Science in Special Education:
Master of Science: Course of Study-Intern Certification Program
Certification Only Programs:
- PreK-4 Certification
- Special Education Certification
- K-12 Principal Certification
- Supervisor of Curriculum and Instruction Certification
- Post-Masters in School Counseling with PK-12 (School Counseling Certification Only)