Gwynedd Mercy University’s Campus Ministry offers a variety of retreats and faith-sharing opportunities throughout the year to support the spiritual development of the entire GMercyU community.
Our goal is to help the GMercyU community pause to engage questions of significance, and to pray and reflect on your personal experiences in the pursuit of lives of deep meaning.
- Please see News and Events page for current programs
- See below for information on prayer requests, bereavement and Mass cards
- You are welcome to write your prayer intentions in our book outside of Chapel in Campbell Hall.
- To request the prayers of the University community in the event of the death of a close relative of a Gwynedd Mercy University faculty member, staff member, or student, please contact Christine Eberle at 215-641-5590 or email@example.com. When possible, please obtain permission from the bereaved individual, and include as much information about funeral arrangements as possible.
- Beautiful Gwynedd Mercy University Mass Cards are available to bring to a wake or funeral, or to send to someone in need of healing; names of all those being remembered in prayer are listed outside of Chapel. Contact Jane Coughlin in Institutional Advancement, Coughlin.firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-641-5590 ext. 21177.
Does Everything Happen for a Reason?
Campus Ministry Director Christine Eberle published an article with this title in the September 2012 issue of Liguorian Magazine. (Hint: the sub-title is "Believing Ourselves into a Crisis of Faith!") Read Christine's article (PDF)!
Here are some interesting sites for those interested in spiritual life and personal development: