Gwynedd Mercy University’s Campus Ministry offers a variety of retreats and faith-sharing opportunities throughout the year to support the spiritual development of the entire GMercyU community.
Our goal is to help the GMercyU community pause to engage questions of significance, and to pray and reflect on your personal experiences in the pursuit of lives of deep meaning.
- You are welcome to write your prayer intentions in our book outside of Chapel in Campbell Hall.
- To request the prayers of the University community in the event of the death of a close relative of a Gwynedd Mercy University faculty member, staff member, or student, please contact Jeff Wallace, Director of Campus Ministry, at 215-641-5590. When possible, please obtain permission from the bereaved individual, and include as much information about funeral arrangements as possible.
- Beautiful Gwynedd Mercy University Mass Cards are available to bring to a wake or funeral, or to send to someone in need of healing; names of all those being remembered in prayer are listed outside of Chapel. Contact Jane Coughlin in Institutional Advancement, Coughlin.email@example.com or 215-641-5590 ext. 21177.
Griffins are invited to "break through" the murky, mundane mayhem of every day and come away for an awesome weekend retreat sponsored by Campus Ministry. The retreat is planned and facilitated by students and designed for you to reflect on your life amongst old and new friends. There will be time for individual reflection, group conversations, fun community building activities, and opportunities for free time. We hope you'll join us!
- Date: February 7-9
- Location: Brigantine, NJ
- Cost: $20, including a $10 deposit included with your application
- Application Due Date: January 24, 2020
Interested? Please apply by clicking on this link or downloading an application (.PDF).
Here are some interesting sites for those interested in spiritual life and personal development: