Admissions Application Requirements for Online and Accelerated Undergraduate Programs
To learn about the application requirements for the program of your choice, choose one of the links below. Looking to enroll in a traditional undergraduate program offered on our Main Campus in Gwynedd Valley, Pa.? Visit the campus Undergraduate Applications Requirement page.
To qualify for admission to our BSBA completion programs, you must:
- Provide evidence of at least 46 credits of previous college course experience, with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00 (a C grade)
- Demonstrate the equivalent of two or more years full-time work experience
- Provide a score of 500 or above on the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or 85 or above on the MTLP (Michigan Test of English Language Proficiency) if your native language is not
To qualify for admission to our ABSN or Weekend BSN program, you must:
- Provide official transcripts from a bachelor’s degree program at a regionally-accredited college or university
- Pass a criminal background and child abuse records check
- Undergo a drug screening and FBI fingerprinting
- Provide a certificate of health from a family physician or nurse practitioner
- Obtain and provide proof of CPR certification, liability insurance, and personal health insurance
- Once in the program, you will also need to obtain a yearly flu vaccination and PPD screening
Graduate Program Application Requirements
Interested in applying to a GMercyU graduate program? Go to our Graduate Application Requirements page.