Red and Gold Day
Hosted by The Office for Student Engagement and Student Government Association
Calling all Griffins! Join us to win prizes, listen to music, and eat great food on GMercyU’s beautiful campus. Take part in activities from speed pitching to rock wall climbing to a cornhole tournament and clothing swap that benefit two local nonprofits.
This family-friendly event is open to all — students, guests, alumni, and community members.
Cost of admission: $10 for non-students; GMercyU students are free!
- Tacos los Pobliotos (more than six taco options, plus chips & guac)
- Wraps & Kebobs (wraps, kebobs, chicken schwarma & falafel)
- Gina's Mobile Cafe (huge french fry bar, empanadas, fried plantains)
- Haagan Daz Ice Cream (dozens of flavors and mixes)
- Parkhurst food court at the Pavillion (water station, tater tots, lighter options
See you there!