School of Business granted IACBE accreditation
Gwynedd Mercy University's School of Business was granted accreditation for its business and management programs by The Board of Commissioners of the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
The School of Business undertook a rigorous self-evaluation; underwent a comprehensive, independent peer review; and demonstrated compliance with the following Accreditation Principles of the IACBE:
- Outcomes Assessment
- Strategic Planning
- Scholarly and Professional Activities
- Internal and External Relationships
- International Business Education
- Educational Innovation
In addition, the School of Business has demonstrated a commitment to continuous improvement, excellence in business education, and advancing academic quality in its business programs and operations.
- The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with concentrations in:
- Health Administration
- Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Management
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
About the IACBE – The International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) was founded in 1997 and is nationally-recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). The IACBE is the leader in mission-driven and outcomes-based programmatic accreditation in business and management education for student-centered colleges, universities, and other higher education
The IACBE’s mission is to promote and recognize excellence in business education in institutions of higher education worldwide, at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, through specialized accreditation of business programs. The IACBE has hundreds of member institutions and campuses worldwide, and has accredited over 1,200 business and business-related programs in the United States, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Central America, and South America.