Donating to Gwynedd Mercy University helps support research and innovative teaching

Your Gift Supports Innovative Research and Teaching

Ways to Give

Make a Difference, Give Today

There are many ways to make a gift to Gwynedd Mercy University:

Naming Opportunities 
Gifts of Cash
Gifts of Securities
Gifts of Real Estate, Personal Property, Equipment, etc.

Gifts of Cash

A majority of the gifts made to GMercyU come in the form of cash, check or credit card and are fully deductible on your federal income tax return. Your gift can have an even greater impact if your company has a matching gift program. In some cases, your spouse's company may match your gift. If your company is eligible, request a matching gift from your employer, and send it completed with your gift. (Gwynedd Mercy University’s federal tax id is 23-1352613).
Checks should be made payable to "Gwynedd Mercy University" and mailed to:

Gwynedd Mercy University
Office of Development
1325 Sumneytown Pike
P.O. Box 901
Gwynedd Valley, PA 19437
For payments by Visa or MasterCard, please visit Give Online. Thank you for your donation!

Gifts of Securities

Gifts of appreciated securities are an excellent way to show your support, and make a difference in the lives of current and future students. Contributions received in the form of stock certificates are processed for sale. We value the stock at the market value on the date of receipt and/or the date the stock is registered to GMercyU. For accounting purposes, we record the difference between the value of the stock initially recorded and the value when sold as a gain or loss to the University’s accounts, not to the gift account.

DTC Eligible Securities

DTC #2669

Fed Eligible Securities

ABA # 071000152
For Further Credit (17-57864 / MISI610 / MISI Gift Processing)

Physical Securities

Mail securities and required documents to:

Northern Trust Co.
Trade Securities Processing
801 South Canal Street
Chicago, IL 60607

Gifts of Real Estate, Personal Property, Equipment

To discuss a gift of securities or personal property, please contact the Office of Development at 215-542-4661.

Thank you for your donation!