On-Ground MBA Degree Program with Evening Options
If you’re looking for a traditional face-to-face MBA program that can be completed during the evenings, GMercyU’s on-ground MBA program is an excellent choice. Courses are offered on our Main Campus just two nights a week, so you can earn your MBA in the face-to-face format that best suits your learning style - without interrupting your career.
The GMercyU Difference
At GMercyU, we understand today’s working professionals need options. That’s why we’re now offering our 30-credit MBA program on our Main Campus in Gywnedd Valley, Pa. With a focus on ethics and strategic thinking, GMercyU’s MBA program will help you develop the advanced business knowledge and skills you need to make a real difference in your organization and your career.
As a GMercyU on-ground MBA student, you will:
- Work directly with faculty members who have professional business experience
- Collaborate and network with other business professionals from the greater Philadelphia area
- Learn while you earn – All courses are offered in the evenings, so you can continue to work while you complete your degree
- Complete one MBA course every seven weeks
Choose from three concentrations:
- Health Care Administration
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Sustainability Management
Did you know?
U.S. grads with an MBA have a 95% employment rate and earn a median salary of $90,000, according to a 2013 Graduate Management Admissions Council Report.
What You Will Learn - On-Ground MBA Program
As a graduate of our program, you will be able to:
- Perform research and write about ideas and arguments associated with business issues to a high standard using APA format
- Verbally communicate ideas and arguments associated with business issues in a clear and persuasive manner
- Apply knowledge and skills to make appropriate business decisions
- Apply critical thinking to real life work problems through the application of theoretical and experiential knowledge
- Identify issues and strategies related to corporate social responsibility and its implications for business
- Apply technical knowledge of the health care industry to solve workplace problems in health care settings
We have designed our MBA program around a cohort model with small classes. This means that you have the opportunity to establish close professional and personal relationships with classmates through collaboration on projects.
Core Courses – 21 credits
|MBA 610||Strategic Management|
|MBA 620||Accounting for Decision Makers|
|MBA 630||Marketing Planning|
|MBA 640||Managing Business Operations|
|MBA 600||Ethical Decision Making and Corporate Social Responsibility|
|MBA 650||Managerial Finance|
|MBA 660||Capstone Business Plan|
Select one of the following concentration options:
Strategic Management and Leadership – 9 credits
|MBA 700||Organizational Theory & Design|
|MBA 710||Global Management|
|MBA 720||Managing Human Capital|
Health Care Administration – 9 credits
|MBA 730||Health Care Budgeting, Planning and Finance|
|MBA 740||Managing Health Care Delivery Systems|
|MBA 750||Health Care Information Systems|
Sustainability Management – 9 credits
|MBA 770||Sustainability Marketing|
|MBA 780||Sustainability and Supply Chain Management|
30 credits are necessary to complete the MBA degree.
To review course descriptions, please refer to the graduate catalog (PDF).