Online Transportation Leadership Certificate Program
Learn to Lead in Public and Private Transportation Organizations
Move your career forward with GMercyU. Our online Transportation Leadership Certificate offers graduate-level knowledge for finance, emergency management, and organizational efficiency for this critical industry sector. Informed by input from employers, this convenient online certificate program can prepare you to move up in your current role or make the switch to transportation management.
The GMercyU Difference
This online certificate in transportation leadership teaches MBA-level coursework. The program features:
• Industry-experienced faculty teaching small classes for personalized attention
• Tailored content specifically for the transportation sector
• Seven-week course blocks, so you can focus on one set of concepts at a time
• Advanced presentation, writing, and research skills incorporated into the curriculum
After completing our certificate in transportation leadership, you can be ready to pursue career opportunities in public or private passenger transportation or logistics companies.
Curriculum – Transportation Leadership Certificate Online
The online certificate in Transportation Leadership consists of four MBA-level courses.
- MBA 610: Strategic Management - 3 credits
- MBA 670: Emergency Management to Support Organizational Efficiency - 3 credits
- MBA 680: Transportation Leadership and Management - 3 credits
- MBA 690: Public and Private Transportation Finance - 3 credits
Admissions Requirements – Online Certificate in Transportation Leadership
You must be a graduate of a bachelor’s degree program or MBA program to apply to our transportation leadership certificate program.
You must also:
- Submit official transcripts from all academic institutions attended, demonstrating the achievement of a minimum grade point average (GPA) of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. If below a 3.0, you will be required to submit a personal statement as part of your application.
- Send a copy of your current resume.
- Provide two letters of recommendation speaking to your professional achievements and ability to succeed in a graduate-level academic program.
- Demonstrate achievement of a minimum grade point average (GPA) of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. If below a 3.0, you will be required to submit a personal statement as part of your application.
- Complete the Gwynedd Mercy University Graduate Application and pay the application fee.