The BSBA in Health Administration is a degree completion program. Building on your previous college experience, it blends general business and health care-specific course content to equip you with the technical knowledge and practical skills you need to succeed. You will enhance your skills as a presenter, researcher, and writer while developing your managerial capabilities.
As a graduate of our program, you will be able to:
- Produce business-related papers using APA format
- Prepare written business communications
- Apply knowledge and skills to make appropriate business decisions
- Apply ethical and moral decision-making principles to business situations
- Display appropriate quantitative problem-solving abilities in the context of a business problem
- Demonstrate the ability to use appropriate technological skills required for business professionals
- Demonstrate the ability to find, evaluate, and apply sources of information relevant to business issues and situations
- Understand health care industry-specific issues such as regulation, business models, financial management and accounting
- Apply general management theories to problems in health care workplace settings
The small class environment at GMercyU fosters collaboration and learning experiences based on real-world situations. In addition, we integrate consideration for ethical decision-making into all of our courses. As you prepare for your professional goals, you will also refine your personal code of ethics.