Health + Wellness Center Services
The Health & Wellness Center offers a wide range of services.
There is no charge to students for basic medical services provided by the health services staff in the Health & Wellness Center. Services provided outside the Health & Wellness Center are the financial responsibility of the student.
- TB Screening (PPD)
- Hepatitis B and MMR available by referral to doctor's office
- Flu Vaccine--Prices Vary By Year
Evaluation and treatment of medical conditions such as:
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Skin Conditions
- Bladder Infection
- Gastro-intestinal problems
- Wound care
- Post-Surgical Follow-up
- Post-Emergency Follow-up
Health and Wellness
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Assault Prevention Program
- Seminars on Health and Wellness
- Our resource library has pamphlets and prevention materials available for personal use
- Wellness Fair
- Flu Vaccines available for a nominal fee
- Nutritional Education
Personal Health Issues
All members of the University community are asked to alert the Director of Health & Wellness Center of any personal health problem which would require immediate care in an emergency, e.g., heart disease, asthma, allergies, etc., so that the nurse can respond appropriately should the need arise.
All services provided by the Health & Wellness Center are strictly confidential . Medical or personal information is not released to anyone, including parents, without written authorization unless the student is in critical condition or there is a threat of harm to self or others.
Services provided outside the Health & Wellness Center are the financial responsibility of the student.
For more information, call the Health & Wellness Center at 215-646-7300, ext. 306.