Gwynedd Mercy University offers an online payment service for your convenience. Students may pay their tuition bills by credit card (Visa® and MasterCard®) or ACH/Electronic Check by visiting your self-service account.
The payment process is fast, easy and secure. Online payments can be made through Self-Service . You must have an active Gwynedd Mercy University student account to access Self-Service. For assistance with your Self-Service account, please contact the Service Desk at ext. 444 or by email .
Online Electronic Refunds
Do you hate going to the bank? Do you lose paper checks? Electronic refunds are available to all students. It is easy, fast and secure to sign up.
- Login to your Self-Service account.
- Click on the Finances Tab.
- Select Make a Payment/Add authorized user.
- Click on link under E-Refund. ( Click here to receive your funds electronically)
- Select Yes, I want refunds deposited directly into my bank account.
- Enter your personal information on the secure site and then you are enrolled into E-Refund.
The funds will be deposited into the account of your choice between 2-5 working days.
Parent Logins-access to billing information
You may give your parent or authorized user access to the billing balance so they can make payments to your account on your behalf (No more giving your parents your login and password).
Once in your Self-Service account under the Finances tab you will see the user friendly tab Make a Payment/ Add Authorized User.
You can then access the Parent Username and enroll your authorized user. The authorized user will receive an e-mail and instructions on how to login in to your billing balance.
The authorized user will only have access to the billing balance on Self-Service.