Benefits & Services
Benefits & Services
There are perks and privileges to being alumni of GMercyU, including:
In addition to working with students, staff at Career Development work with Gwynedd Mercy University alumni. We help alumni define their career goals and take the steps necessary to achieve them. Alumni have access to Career Development’s services and resources. Please explore our website, attend our programs and even visit us in the Learning Commons in Lourdes Library. We look forward to helping you.
Services we offer students and alumni:
• Individual appointments or workshops
• Resume and cover letter assistance
• Finding internships and volunteer opportunities
• Job searching: both part and full-time
• Interviewing strategies: including conducting practice interviews
• Provide information on different jobs and careers
• Help with Choosing a Major or Career
• And much more…
• Career Development website: www.gmercyu.edu/careerservices (this website contains lots of information on the entire career development process.)
• Job Search Website: www.collegecentral.com/gmercyu (the online job posting system for all GMercyU students and alumni. Provides jobs, internships, volunteer opportunities and more.)
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/gmercyucareers (posts information on jobs, internships and events.)
• LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com (type in Gwynedd Mercy University in the search box under Groups.
The site provides a forum for networking, career opportunities and discussion topics.)
• Blog: http://gmercyucareerservices.blogspot.com (this page provides career information and tips.)
Alumni and other community members are welcome to share the University's beautiful 160 acre campus and facilities for conferences, meetings, events and wedding photos. For more information on facilities rentals, click here.
Show your pride in your alma mater! The campus bookstore, located in the Griffin Complex, carries a wide variety of gifts and apparel including t-shirts, sweatshirts, golf shirts, key chains and desk accessories. Visit the store in person or online at www.efollet.com to pick up your gear!
Questions? Please call 215-641-5554 or e-mail email@example.com
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Alumni of Gwynedd Mercy University are now eligible for Liberty Mutual's Group Savings Plus Program. Liberty Mutual is a leading provider of auto and home insurance.
To learn more about this program, click here.
As a Gwynedd Mercy University alumnus, you qualify for a special group discount of up to 20% on your auto, home, and renters insurance through Group Savings Plus from Liberty Mutual. With Group Savings Plus, you can enjoy the ease and convenience of paying your premiums through checking account deductions with no down payment or finance charges. You’ll also enjoy fast, easy round-the-clock claims service and a variety of discounts including multi-car, multi-policy, safe-driver, passive restraints and anti-theft device discounts.
See for yourself how much money you could save with Liberty Mutual compared to your current insurance provider. For a free, no-obligation quote call Joseph O'Gara at 215-641-0400 ext. 50931 or request a free quote online.